A to Z Challenge 2013

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stunned At My Progress

The first thing that hit me when I dropped by here this evening was how many followers and visitors I've had since I started this adventure. I can't say enough about how encouraging it is to have you all stop by, even if its just for a moment.

I'm still working hard on my writing challenge, and I've managed to complete over 1000 words a day consistently so far. I still need to do my writing for this evening (yep, I left it until the last minute), but I'm sure that I'll be able to meet my goals. I had pledged to only do 500 words a day, but if I keep up this pace for the rest of the week, I'm going to up my goal to 1000 for the rest of the 3 weeks. That way I will keep challenging myself and keep the pace of my writing going strong.

I received a copy of the book Evensong by M. L. St. Sure that I won in a contest on The New Author. I will be writing a review on this book soon, and Brian of The New Author has indicated that he would be interested in posting it on the site. I'm really excited at the honor of being able to provide content for this exceptional site. I'll let everyone know when I'm finished with it so you can go check it out. The premise of the book is very intriguing, so I'm really looking forward to reading it.

1 comment:

Elana Johnson said...

You are killin' this thing! SLAYING it. :)