A to Z Challenge 2013

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Zombie-fied

Thanks to my buddy the Guppster, I have crafted my image in zombie for all to gape at:
Note the disintegration of my already failing eyesight (and now resident worm). I'm sporting a fire truck red Jester's cap to illustrate my never-ending sense of humor (even bein' a zombie can be funny). Finally, I've strapped on spiked attire, because only a zombie at night can make spikes look fashionable (as well as just plain cool). Feel free to be jealous. My zombie form will be the talk of the town.

7 comments:

The Screaming Guppy said...

That's the sexiest zombie I ever did see. If I write a sequel, he's so going in. ;)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of your zombie form, Eric. :D It's pretty rockin', all right.

Kate said...

That has to be the handsomest zombie I've ever seen.

Of course that could be because it's the first zombie I've ever seen.;)

Dolly said...

that's one scary zombie :P

Michelle H. said...

The X-mas hat screams you.

Andrea Cremer said...

Woot, zombies! The weekend has officially arrived.

Anonymous said...

Your zombie sums up my day yesterday! LOL