A to Z Challenge 2013

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm A Lemon!

I couldn't resist having fun with the title. Anyway, Jenna has granted me the honorable Lemonade Stand Award. I was supposed to post this yesterday, but oh well.











So what does this award mean to me? Well, for one, it means somebody is actually reading and enjoying this stuff - which is really cool. And that it came from Jenna (a fun author in her own right) is also cool. I am a stickler for the rules (sometimes) so here goes:








  • Post the award on your blog


  • Let them know who gave it to you and link


  • Nominate ten other blogs (See Below) and link to them (Ditto)


  • Let your nominees know that they've received the award (Yep, I'll tell them).

Wow, I have to choose ten blogs? This is really difficult:


I've got to put props out to KLo. She's too cool and always he'pful with the advice.

Andrea is my next choice, another great author and cool person.

Lost Wanderer is a great bud, so I have to include her.

Christy is a great resource, a fount of knowledge for us aspiring authors.

Michelle over at The Surley Writer (which of course she rarely is) helps more than she knows.

Of course I have to include Elana, the writing challenge organizer. She is awesome.

Jenn is another talented writer I have to include.

Lastly, I have to include Rebecca. She was one of the first I'd met on here, and she's a great person.

Honorable mention goes to my bud The Screamin' Guppy. Jenna got to her first, but she's my Diet Coke-drinkin' companion so I have to list her.

I don't have 10, but close enough huh?

11 comments:

The Screaming Guppy said...

Hahah, thanks. Just an fyi though...I'm a she-dude.

>:D

We can still be buds though!

/Diet Coke with Lime toast

The Screaming Guppy said...

I mean I'm a girl. She-dude might imply strange things. I'm a dudette, I guess I should say. LOL.

Eric said...

Man, aren't there ANY male writers around here? Anyway Gup'ster, I've made the appropriate changes to the post. Dudette it is :)

/Diet Coke with Lime Toast

The Screaming Guppy said...

There are! I linked to a few in my Lemon post. Davin, Scott and Rick. I'm not sure about Crimogenic? Might be a dude.

Christy Raedeke said...

Hey, thanks Eric! I really appreciate this! And after looking at my fellow nominee's blogs, I'm happy to be in such rarefied company!

Cheers,
Christy

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay : ) Thank you againagainagain : )

Andrea Cremer said...

Wow, thanks Eric!!!

Elana Johnson said...

Woot! Thanks, Eric!

Michelle H. said...

I'm a lemon? I'm not sure how to take that, unless your selling used cars? Haha! Thanks for the award, and believe me, you'll see how surly I can be whenever I make a post about these awards. (sometime next week)

Rebecca Woodhead said...

Thanks for the award. I'm SO chuffed. Eric, you are a little gift wrapped in a present sprinkled with gold-dust. :)

Rebecca Woodhead said...

Hi Eric.

I've finally finished posting everyone up and telling them all, so the last bit is telling you... I gave the award to:

Toad, Brian, Bonnie, Rose, Angie Ledbetter, Vivien Hampshire, April Showers, Moolisa, Small Footprints and Charlie.

Reasons etc are up on my blog (link below).

http://frombrain2bookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-won-lemonade-stand-award.html

Thanks again

Rebecca :)