A to Z Challenge 2013

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Servers Are Up!

Okay, here's the bit where you all get to see my geekdom in all its glory. I've been waiting all morning for World of Warcraft servers to be online again. They were doing maintenance, and this is happens to be one of the few days I managed to be home. I haven't played in like 2 weeks, because my parents were visiting. So its safe to say I'm going through withdrawals. I should probably be writing, I should probably be working on my WIP, I should probably be continuing with my short story. Sorry Muse, I got a gaming habit thats been neglected severely. Woot!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You were hiding your WOW usage from your parents? That's fabulous : ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Salidas said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

I understand your frustration waiting for servers to come up. I use to play Everquest, or Evercrack as it was called back in the day. Server downtime sucked.

Enjoy your gaming. =p

Bowman said...

I used to play, but then my son came along; he's too young to play WoW.

Andrea Cremer said...

Hey Eric,

I have yet to confess to you (deep breath) that I play WoW too. Do I dare ask what your toon is and what server you're on?

Andrea Cremer said...

P.S. Proud geeks unite!

Eric said...

I have like 10 or 15 toons, on a couple servers. If you're brave enough, send me an email and I'll send you a list. :)

Casey M said...

I'm an anime fan, geekdom admitted....

Michelle H. said...

Never understood the allegiance to the game, and I have to admit I still don't. *scratches head*

Angie Ledbetter said...

Me and you both, Michelle. Blogging is my preferred addiction, but my youngest brainiac son plays it often. :)