A to Z Challenge 2013

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A New Project

My last post was pure adrenaline, inspiration, and fanciful imaginings. Its one of those rare moments when I actually feel the electricity flowing from my fingertips, words sliding down along my arms to imbed themselves as electronic soldiers on the virtual page. By the time I finished the post, I had this thrill of having really crafted decent. I was actually smiling and telling myself that this was really something good. This has been confirmed by many people who have read the snippet and come to tell me about it.

So the end result is that I may just have the beginnings of a new writing project. Maybe I'm switching genres here (I haven't attempted horror before), but I like the way the storyline has unfolded and I can definitely envision things moving onward to something grand from here. Since I've left the end as a cliffhanger, I'm going to keep everyone in suspense as to where I'll be taking it (I'm not quite sure myself). Keep checking though, because you never know when I will have the next burst of energy and craft another riveting section like that. It doesn't happen often for me, so when it does occur, I just try to ride the tide as long as it is there.

No comments: