A to Z Challenge 2013

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just A Quick Note

This is going to be a short post, but I wanted to put at least something up today.  Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from some pain in my right hand and forearm.   Typing is not comfortable at all, and working the mouse is really bothering me.  I plan on seeing the doc early next week because I really need to find out if this is just a strain or something more permanent.  I'm an IT guy (my day job), so not being able to work on a computer has some dire implications.  And since I can't write legibly with a pencil and paper, it has put a dent in my writing progress too.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and I should be back in the swing of things next week.

3 comments:

Matt Conlon said...

Take care of that arm sir!

Enjoy your weekend too! I've got next week off, so I'm hoping to spend at least a little of it writing, but we're having a huge cookout / birthday party for the kids on Saturday, so it's likely going to be a busy week...

Still better than working! :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hoping it's just a sprain! I work on computers all day as well - not being able to do so would suck.

Cassie's Neighbor said...

I too have a sprain, and I'm sorry to hear that you have one. It's a very huge setback for me, quite annoying, too.

Hope you'll get better soon!