A to Z Challenge 2013

Sunday, April 17, 2011

200 Followers Contest Results

First let me extend a thank you to everyone who entered the contest.  It blows my mind to think that 200+ people are possibly stopping by this little blog on any given day.   Yikes, maybe I better not think about that.  I don't always work well under pressure.

After tallying up all the points and doing the Random picker thingy, the winner is...

(Boy, the anticipation must be building, huh?)

(Bet you'd all like to really know who it is, huh?)

(How many times can I put things in parenthesis before someone complains?  Heh heh)

The winner is Ann Carbine!


That's right, Ann.  You are the proud winner of a $30 EGift card from Barnes & Noble.  Send me an email to estallsworth at com cast dot net and (after getting a few details from you), I'll send it your way.  Thank you again to all of you who have decided to follow my blog, particularly those of you who have stayed with me all this time.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  The writing industry has some of the coolest people as members and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

5 comments:

DEZMOND said...

congrats to the winner, and I'm loving the wicked cat in the pic :))

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Ann!! And you're way past 200 now.

PK HREZO said...

Big congrats!! To you and Ann both!!

Matt Conlon said...

Woot!

Are you doing a 220 followers contest now?

Eric said...

Dez - Thanks. I thought that pic was hilarious.

Alex - Yeah, this A to Z is really bringing in some new followers. That's always a good thing too.

PK - Thank you. It's been fun running this contest.

Matt - LOL, should I run one every 20 new followers?