A to Z Challenge 2013

Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Sympathies

Initially I wasn't going to put up a post about the tragedy in Connecticut.  My reason for this was because I felt no words could adequately describe my sorrow over the loss of life.  But after thinking about it for some time, I wish to put my heartfelt thoughts and prayers out here.  The thought of this happening to my family is more than I care to imagine.  To all the affected families, I pray you will find the strength to make it through this tragedy and eventually find some form of peace.

As for the person responsible, I wish only that your life be ended as quickly and efficiently as possible.  Executing you may not be equivalent justice, but erasing you from existence means you cannot taint our world further.  You lost all rights to life the minute you ended the lives of others.

No comments: