A to Z Challenge 2013

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's Support Each Other

Rebecca over at From Brain To Bookshelf is someone I think I can call a friend. Unfortunately, her latest foray in offering up a work for publication was rejected. If you can, stop by and give her words of encouragement. She has gone through hell and back just getting to this point, so she could use a few "virtual hugs". There's always a reason something is rejected of course, but at one point or another we all need a little support. So give her a comment or two if you can, help her feel a little better about the whole deal.

5 comments:

Rebecca Woodhead said...

Eric... thank you :)

Glynis Peters said...

Ok, I am off to hug :)

Davin Malasarn said...

This is really nice of you, Eric, and it sure is important to support each other. I'll go check it out now.

Clementine said...

I got the ole rejection letter yesterday. I understand and virtual hugs are AWESOME!

Danyelle L. said...

Off to check it out. :) Very nice of you to be thinking of others. :D