A to Z Challenge 2013

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wil Wheaton in the house!!

I had to add my favorite blogger and author, Wil Wheaton, to my list of blogs I follow. Its a moral imperative! If you don't recognize that line, you need to go ask your parent's permission to be on the Internet.

If you don't recognize Wil Wheaton from Star Trek - aka Wesley Crusher - don't worry about it. He's an accomplished actor, but he's an even better writer in my opinion (not to diminish his acting ability at all, sorry Wil). His blog is a little geeky, and if you're offended by a little profanity, you probably want to avoid him. But for those of us who aren't as concerned about political correctness, Wil is a great read. He's pumped out a couple good books as well, like "Just A Geek" and "The Happiest Days Of Our Lives".

Although I cannot do him justice, I'll at least do my part to bring more to his flock. Someday I might even be honored enough to have him click on my blog. I'm not worthy Wil, but hey - a guy can dream. In any event, check him out in all his geeky glory. He posts pretty regularly, and you don't want to miss any of the fun.

No comments: