A to Z Challenge 2013

Friday, April 16, 2010

More Contests

If it's not enough to enter my contest, you can always head over to Sarah With A Chance. She's holding a contest that makes mine look positively weak by comparison. Still, if one of you manage to win it, that'd still be cool. If I do, you know I'll be shouting to the rafters. So head on over, fill out the form, comment on her blog, put up a post about it. Oh, and if you do manage to announce it (successfully) to Oprah, I definitely want to know you have those kind of connections.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Jody Hedlund said...

I know this isn't related to your post, but I just had to pop by to tell you that I'm really impressed by the approach you took with your son and his writing! Even though our children's enthusiasm will come and go for their various projects, he's obviously inspired by your writing and I think it's great that you've encouraged him to believe in himself and go after his dreams! That's what really matters! He'll learn the lesson in that alone, even if he doesn't end up pursuing writing.

Eric said...

Jody - Thank you very much. I'm always wary of how I inspire my kids. I want them to do what they want with their lives, not do things just because their Dad does. I do encourage them, but I make it clear that they should never do something just because I do. Whatever they are interested in, I will always support them. And thanks for coming by Jody. You're always welcome :)